Want to learn to ski or snowboard at your own pace without any group pressure, then a private lesson is for you. If you want to learn to ski safely or are returning to winter sports after a long break then a private lesson is the answer too.
Meeting point: at the top station of the Oeschinensee gondola.
Please be aware that the possible lesson times depend on the day.
- Monday to Friday: 09.15 - 11am and 1.30 to 4.30pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 09.15am to 4.30pm.
If your preferred lesson time is no longer availbale we will contact you.
Price excluding lift pass and equipment. Complete beginners won't need a lift pass to start with.
How long should my lesson be? We recommend:
- 45'min lesson for a trial lesson for a single person.
- 60'min are ideal for beginners or if returning back to wintersports after many years.
- 90'min allow you to dive deeper.
- In a 120'min lessons there is time to practice the new knowledge while still getting feedback from you teacher. Are you unsure what to book? Send us an e-mail - we are happy to help!